Taxonomy based on termite workers
To register in a mini-course click on: https://eventos.funarbe.org.
Tutor: Lara Clemente (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: classroom 106 – Departamento Entomologia
- External morphology
- Internal morphology I – coiling gut
- Internal morphology II – gizzard, P1, enteric valve
- Identification of families – study of mandible morphology
- study of the coiling gut
- Dissection of gizzard, P1 and enteric valve
- Apicotermitinae I and II: Recognition of genera and groups of genera
Material requirement: Watchmakers’ forceps, teasing needles as shown here.
Max no. of participants: 12.